Enquiry
Garry Denke
2016-11-11 11:49:05 UTC
21st April 2016

***@biblesociety.org.uk
***@hopetogether.org.uk
***@licc.org.uk

Dear Bible Society, HOPE, and LICC,

Read your book "The Servant Queen - and the King she serves" yesterday. Was wondering why the Mishkan has not been Exhumed from below the Heelstone at Stonehenge yet? It is only 1.2 metres (4 feet) below that Rock for Pete's sake.

The Servant Queen was told 1st April 1961 by the King where the Mishkan was stored, and She promised to Exhume it exactly one (1) year after English Heritage was formed (1st April 1984, 1985). Why are those Relics still below the Stone?

Yours in Christ,
G-D

https://www.biblesociety.org.uk/landing/servantqueen/
http://www.hopetogether.org.uk/Groups/271617/The_Book.aspx
http://www.licc.org.uk/resources/the-servant-queen/

Mailed 21st April 2016
Denoco Inc
2017-01-16 08:16:39 UTC
Post by Garry Denke
21st April 2016
Dear Bible Society, HOPE, and LICC,
Read your book "The Servant Queen - and the King she serves" yesterday. Was wondering why the Mishkan has not been Exhumed from below the Heelstone at Stonehenge yet? It is only 1.2 metres (4 feet) below that Rock for Pete's sake.
The Servant Queen was told 1st April 1961 by the King where the Mishkan was stored, and She promised to Exhume it exactly one (1) year after English Heritage was formed (1st April 1984, 1985). Why are those Relics still below the Stone?
Yours in Christ,
G-D
https://www.biblesociety.org.uk/landing/servantqueen/
http://www.hopetogether.org.uk/Groups/271617/The_Book.aspx
http://www.licc.org.uk/resources/the-servant-queen/
Mailed 21st April 2016
King George VI Freemasonry
Complete Agreement

Traffic flows on the A303 between Amesbury and Winterbourne Stoke
(the section including Stonehenge) are above capacity of the road.
The Highways Agency has determined the A303 road unsafe.

https://twitter.com/ugle_grandlodge
https://twitter.com/wiltspgl
https://twitter.com/stonehenge_6114

Tunnel 5.5 km (3.42 mi)

IT IS DONE 33º

Great Architect of the Universe

--http://www.gazetteandherald.co.uk/news/15018425.A303__will_be_moved_into_tunnel_near_Stonehenge/
http://www.salisburyjournal.co.uk/news/15018379.A303_Stonehenge_tunnel_will_go_ahead__minister_confirms/

Knights Templar: Knight Grand Cross of the Temple
"The Pagan Tunnel" of Wilts: 5.5 km (3.42 mi)

http://www.ugle.org.uk/
http://www.pglwilts.org.uk/

IT IS DONE 33º

Albert Frederick Arthur George Saxe-Coburg and Gotha
Supreme Council: 33º Ancient and Accepted Rite

--
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.archaeology/LZyumDzVQJw
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/uk.religion.pagan/PB10Q1ltuig

Provincial Grand Lodge of Wiltshire voted FOR "The Pagan Tunnel"
5.5 km (3.42 mi), AGAINST "The Druid Tunnel", and AGAINST
"The Wiccan Tunnel". Complete Agreement by Masons

http://www.pglwilts.org.uk/

IT IS DONE 33º

Howard Hughes
Roland Totera

--
http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/are-there-really-plans-build-tunnel-under-stonehenge-007363
http://www.megalithic.co.uk/article.php?sid=2146414233

G-D funded A303 "The Pagan Tunnel", 5.5 kilometres (3.4 miles).
Withdraw gold from Heel Stone vault within Avenue Banks.

5.5 km = 3.42 mi

Mishkan @ Heel Stone
Why has My Mishkan not been Exhumed from below My Heel Stone yet?
Thou shalt Exhume from below My Heel Stone [1.2m (4ft)] My Mishkan.
https://twitter.com/yhwh_allah
YHWH Allah

--
King George VI Freemasonry
Complete Agreement

https://www.theyworkforyou.com/debates/?id=2017-01-12b.453.6&s=A303#g453.8
https://www.theyworkforyou.com/whall/?id=2016-03-01c.273.0&u=3440#c34175
https://www.theyworkforyou.com/wrans/?id=2015-09-17.HL2384.h
YHWH Allah
2023-01-26 14:18:12 UTC
ATEN Monad

Three (3) Spirits of ATEN
the spirit of wisdom and understanding,
the spirit of counsel and might,
the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;
Brahma the Father Spirit of God
Vishnu the Son Spirit of God
Shiva Ghost Spirit of God

ATEN incarnated as YHWH Allah the LORD God and His younger cousin Son of man Adam
who reincarnated as Arjuna the Creator and His younger cousin Son of man Krishna
who reincarnated as Musa the Teacher and His younger cousin Son of man Yusha
who reincarnated as Lao-tzu the Master and His younger cousin Son of man Confucius
who reincarnated as Gautama the Buddha and His younger cousin Son of man Siddhartha
who reincarnated as Daniyal the Prophet and His younger cousin Son of man Zu al-Kifl
who reincarnated as Yahya the Baptist and His younger cousin Son of man Isa
who reincarnated as Mormon the Almighty and His younger cousin Son of man Moroni
who reincarnated as Muhammad the Apostle and His younger cousin Son of man Ali

ATEN Monad