Father Hilkiah & Mother Buzi
Moses & Aaron
2008-04-08 15:16:07 UTC
http://www.britarch.ac.uk/ba/ba74/feat4.shtml

Around 50 BC the Sicilian historian Diodorus described the Stone Hedge
temple -- Hecateus [c 350 BC] and certain others say that in the region
beyond the land of the Celts [Gaul] there lies in the ocean an island
no smaller than Sicily. This island... is inhabited by the Hyperboreans...
there is also on the island a magnificent sacred precinct of Apollo
and a notable temple adorned with many votive offerings and spherical
in shape. -- Ezekiel wheels Hyperborea (whirlwind North) temple:

http://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/k/kjv/kjv-idx?type=simple&format=Long&q1=a+whirlwind+came+out+of+the+north&restrict=All&size=First+100

Spirit 1 -- golden Mercy Seat under Hele Stone
Spirit 2 -- golden Ark of Testimony under Hele Stone
Spirit 3 -- golden Table of Manna under Hele Stone
Spirit 4 -- golden Candlestick under Hele Stone
Spirit 5 -- golden Girdle under Hele Stone
Spirit 6 -- golden Breastplate under Hele Stone
Spirit 7 -- golden Altar of Incense under Hele Stone

http://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/k/kjv/kjv-idx?type=simple&format=Long&q1=seven+Spirits&restrict=All&size=First+100

Father Hilkiah & Mother Buzi
YHWH Allah
2008-04-09 02:52:34 UTC
Post by Moses & Aaron
http://www.britarch.ac.uk/ba/ba74/feat4.shtml
Around 50 BC the Sicilian historian Diodorus described the Stonehenge
temple -- Hecateus [c 350 BC] and certain others say that in the region
beyond the land of the Celts [Gaul] there lies in the ocean an island
no smaller than Sicily. This island... is inhabited by the Hyperboreans...
there is also on the island a magnificent sacred precinct of Apollo
and a notable temple adorned with many votive offerings and spherical
http://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/k/kjv/kjv-idx?type=simple&format=Long&q1=a+whirlwind+came+out+of+the+north&restrict=All&size=First+100
Spirit 1 -- gold Mercy Seat is under Heel Stone
Spirit 2 -- gold Ark of Covenant is under Heel Stone
Spirit 3 -- gold Table of Shewbread is under Heel Stone
Spirit 4 -- gold Candlestick is under Heel Stone
Spirit 5 -- gold Ephod is under Heel Stone
Spirit 6 -- gold Breastplate is under Heel Stone
Spirit 7 -- gold Altar of Incense is under Heel Stone
http://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/k/kjv/kjv-idx?type=simple&format=Long&q1=seven+Spirits&restrict=All&size=First+100
The brasen Altar of Burnt Offering infolding Seven Spirits
Jeremiah the Prophet is Ezekiel the Priest
Father Hilkiah and Mother Buzi
Moses and Aaron
Christ Getting In Shape For Second Coming

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/christ_getting_in_shape_for_second

HEAVEN--Emerging from a grueling 90 minutes of cardiovascular exercise
and light lifting for tone, Son of God Jesus Christ said Monday that
He is "definitely on track" to achieve peak fitness condition for the
Second Coming.

"If every eye is going to see Me, and all the tribes of earth are
going to wail on account of Me, I think I owe it to them and to Myself
to be in the best shape of My life," Christ said. "Right now I'm up to
35 minutes at seven [miles per hour] on the treadmill and benching
about 165 [pounds]."

"I'm really starting to feel like I'll have the strength and endurance
to move every mountain and island from its place," Christ added.

Since His birthday last Dec. 25, Christ has committed Himself to a
demanding daily regimen of exercise and prophecy fulfillment. Each of
His workouts, Christ said, starts with an hour of cardio, after which
He focuses on two muscle groups, replacing conventional free weights
with the Rod of Iron with which He intends to rule all nations.

On Mondays, Christ works His chest and biceps and completes three sets
of 10 transfigurations. On Tuesdays, He switches to triceps and
abdominals, and passes as many sets of Last Judgments as He can in a
minute. Wednesdays are devoted to the back and legs, and Thursdays and
Fridays are for core and flexibility.

Even Sabbaths are spent doing yoga, swimming, and basic strength-
training isometrics such as push-ups, leg lifts, and chin-ups.

"There can be no day of rest," said Christ, His eyes filled with
flaming fire. "Rest is for mortals."

The determined Savior has also forsworn His favorite high-calorie,
high-carb foods such as fatted calf, loaves, and even His own body and
blood, instead embracing muscle-building high-protein shakes and
electrolyte-replacing sports drinks. And when temptation calls, Christ
need only look at two pictures taped to His refrigerator: an icon of
Himself prior to starting His regimen and a reproduction of
Michelangelo's "Last Judgment" fresco torn from a magazine.

"The thought of being unable to seize the seven-headed serpent and
hurl it into the abyss really keeps Me motivated," Christ said.

The Lamb of God said He made the decision to get in shape late last
year when, after two millennia of relative inactivity, He realized
that at His age there was "no way" He could return to Earth, judge the
souls of the innocent and wicked alike, and reign over the Kingdom of
God for 1,000 years without prior conditioning.

"The Second Coming isn't just Me sitting on a great white throne and
judging away," Christ said. "I also have to make all of the stars fall
and shake all the powers in Heaven. That's why I've been working a lot
with the medicine ball."

Christ, however, admitted that centuries of heavenly grace had enabled
Him to "really let [Himself] go."

"I can't lead the armies of Heaven looking like some flabby slob,"
said Christ, who declined to disclose His "before" weight. "That guy
can't be the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. The faithful want a
Messiah they can truly fear, not someone who's afraid to take off His
shirt in public."

At first, Christ said He thought such a physical transformation would
"take a miracle." During the first couple weeks of His exercise
program, He couldn't work out on the treadmill for more than 10
minutes without gasping for breath and aggravating the old spear-point
injury in His side. Now that He can deftly complete 20 ab-bench push-
ups on the highest incline and almost as many chin-ups, Christ said,
He feels more energetic than He has since His early 30s.

And not only has frequent exercise made Christ feel more healthy and
confident, it's "cleared [His] head, which will really help [Him] deal
with the massive amount of smiting and condemning."

Encouraged by His progress, particularly the increased definition in
His pectoral and abdominal muscles, Christ is focusing all of His
attention on visualizing the success of His Second Coming.

"Right now, it's all about Aug. 2," the goal-oriented Savior said.
"And no matter how I look, there's no going back on this one like I
did seven years ago."