Please share!
Add Reply
parsa.akbari@aol.com
2017-02-28 21:03:10 UTC
Mr. Amer & Dear Partners!

Our company exports and imports these products:
Export and Import:
Non-oil & Gas Products:
Export:
1- Pistachios by 4 types:
1- Akbari
2- Ahmad Aghayi
3- Fandoghi
4- Kalle Ghochi
2- Raisins typicals:
1- Sultana Raisins
2-Golden Raisins
3- Sun dry Raisins
4-Long Green Raisins
3- Walnut: Standard sort / Premium Sort

4- FIG : Grade 101AA/GradeAA/GradeA/GradeB

5- Apricot: Grades 1/2/3

6- Almond

Oil & Gas and Petrochemical Products:
Export most of the products of oil and Gas and petrochemical.

BR
Marketing Director
Parsa Akbari
***@aol.com
i***@gmail.com
2017-03-27 21:31:52 UTC
We provide registered IELTS & TOEFL, ESOL, and CELTA / DELTA and other English Language certificates. we are an organization specialized in the acquisition of IELTS, TOELF and GRE certification. We can provide original certificates for those of you, who for one reason or the other are unable to take the test or obtain the required band score demanded by their institution, employers or embassy. We can help you overcome this hike by offering Test Free Certificates in IELTS, TOEFL, IBT and GRE. Certificates are original/Real issued by the official IELTS, TOEFL and GRE Authorities. Certificates can be verified and results can be seen at the British council or idp ielts.org website. we do not have any questions to ask, you need certification in IELTS, TOEFL and GRE urgently? WE CAN HELP!. We do provide only original certificates with online verification possibilities. You are guaranteed at 100% doing this with us, as the certificate you obtain is 100% legal and accepted anywhere without any doubt. Customers interested in obtaining the certificate should contact us through the contact details listed below Payment and prices shall be discussed upon your respond to this ad. CONTACT DETAILS:

WhatsApp number; +237 670 10 76 38