Rocks or Archeological Site on Mars
Rolf R
2008-08-06 01:44:48 UTC
I would like to get the opinion of serious archeologists or archeology
students in reference to a strange site on the Martian surface I just
enhanced and reconstructed.

Please take a peek at this UTUBE clip.

Or visit my site:

www.r1313.info
Cory Albrecht
2008-08-06 07:12:49 UTC
http://youtu.be/vd9xfhq3bOQ
www.r1313.info
Does the term "pareidolia" mean anything to you?
Rolf R
2008-08-11 21:21:29 UTC
Post by Cory Albrecht
Does the term "pareidolia" mean anything to you?
I am perfectly aware of it. In fact, most of the faces, some as a
distraction to real puzzles, are pure rocks, except for the big one,
even if it is not a face, it may be a gigantic not natural formation.
Every time you have three points close enough, the mind would tend to
construction two eyes and a mouth.

However with this picture I am trying to get to a conclusion from well
learned, not sarcastic, people who have the skills and knowledge to give
a definite sound opinion.

I have received many responses of people comparing this particular photo
with imprints or impressions made by the Rover. Although there are some
similarities, they are totally different. The moment I have a solid
opinion, not a twerpy remark, I will remove my clips.

Until now, this does not seem to be the case. I just hope for a solid
answer on this.