Australian Zionists demand "Criminal Historian" Dr Toben be imprisoned
▀▌Goyfire Radio▐▀
2008-03-02 21:26:07 UTC
Holocaust denier called to account
Holocaust denier Fredrick Toben faced accusations of criminal contempt
of court yesterday after he claimed the Federal Court was part of
worldwide conspiracy against him.

The Australian High Council Of Jewry
The highly revered Jewish leader, Jeremy Jones, demands Toben recant
his Holocaust-denial material from Dr Toben's Adelaide Institute
website.

"Toben Must Be Imprisoned"
The lawyer for the Jewish High Council demands Toben be imprisoned.

Toben Must Believe
In a document lodged with the Federal Court yesterday, Dr Toben, 62,
claimed the court was a part of a plan to silence his controversial
views on the Holocaust.
"This matter before the Federal Court of Australia is a Jewish
conspiratorial matter designed to protect an historical lie," Dr Toben
says, in notice of motion filed yesterday.

Toben Questions The Jewishness Of The Court
Dr Toben questions whether Justice Alan Goldberg and Justice Stephen
Rothman, both heavily involved in propagating the Jewish Holocaust-
Shoah, should be involved in the case.
"Both (judges) have been gives rise for concern that any kind of
justice can emerge from proceedings that directly impact on a
contentious interpretation of an historical event," he says.

High Council Attorney Frustrated
Mr Robin Margo told Justice Michael Moore that after six years of
litigation from Mr Jones, it was time for criminal action to be taken
by the court against Dr Toben.
"There must come a point in which a private litigant doesn't have to
keep pushing the barrow for ever," Mr Margo said.
Justice Moore adjourned the case to a date in April, ahead of a
possible hearing in June.

http://judicial-inc.biz/82fredrick_toben_criminal_contempt.htm
▀▌Goyfire Radio▐▀
2008-03-02 21:34:17 UTC
What Zionists want to cover up: Dr Toben proved there were never
homicidal gassings in nazis camps, it was cruel wartime propaganda
used to promote zionist interests after the war too:

Tom McDonald
2008-03-02 23:42:14 UTC
On Mar 2, 3:34 pm, "▀▌Goyfire Radio▐▀"
Post by ▀▌Goyfire Radio▐▀
What Zionists want to cover up: Dr Toben proved there were never
homicidal gassings in nazis camps, it was cruel wartime propaganda
Nice Nazi. Such a smart widdle Nazi watzi.

Now go and drink your FlaVor Aid and lie down.
Jude Outta Your Mind
2008-03-03 01:12:06 UTC
On Mar 2, 3:34 pm, "??Goyfire Radio??"
Post by ▀▌Goyfire Radio▐▀
What Zionists want to cover up: Dr Toben proved there were never
homicidal gassings in nazis camps, it was cruel wartime propaganda
Nice Nazi. Such a smart widdle Nazi watzi.
Now go and drink your FlaVor Aid and lie down.
So much for freedom of speech, eh?
--
However much I may worship personality-powerful individual personality in
statesmen, inventors, artists, philosophers, or leaders, as well as the
Theodor Herzl, Father of Political Zionism
Jude Outta Your Mind
2008-03-03 00:09:17 UTC
Post by ▀▌Goyfire Radio▐▀
What Zionists want to cover up: Dr Toben proved there were never
homicidal gassings in nazis camps, it was cruel wartime propaganda
I'm not a Christian. I believe the Bible is legend of very little
historical worth regarding the events it alleges to describe. But, then
again, it is not the letter of the law that matters.

http://vehme.blogspot.com/2007/11/germar-rudolf-imprisoned-for-holocaust.html

33 Then Pilate entered into the judgment hall again, and called Jesus, and
said unto him, Art thou the King of the Jews?

34 Jesus answered him, Sayest thou this thing of thyself, or did others tell
it thee of me?

35 Pilate answered, Am I a Jew? Thine own nation and the chief priests have
delivered thee unto me: what hast thou done?

36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of
this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to
the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered,
Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause
came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one
that is of the truth heareth my voice.

38 Pilate saith unto him, What is truth? And when he had said this, he went
out again unto the Jews, and saith unto them, I find in him no fault at
all.

39 But ye have a custom, that I should release unto you one at the passover:
will ye therefore that I release unto you the King of the Jews?

40 Then cried they all again, saying, Not this man, but Barabbas. Now
Barabbas was a robber.
Jude Outta Your Mind
2008-03-02 23:06:31 UTC
http://vehme.blogspot.com/2008/02/documentary-ny-times-1933-headlines.html
B.H. Cramer
Tex
2008-03-03 06:04:45 UTC
How would you know?
Its all a bit strange
2008-03-03 06:09:08 UTC
Post by Tex
Post by B.H. Cramer
Jeremy Jones is a low cunt. He is incapable of lying straight in a bed.
How would you know?
Supposedly Ben Cramer is a porno star in gay movies.
--
Like Minded Mates
Reading from Mein Kampf

Ben Cramer
Copyright ©2007 Ben Cramer
Kenneth McVay OBC
2008-03-03 06:33:18 UTC
Post by Tex
Post by B.H. Cramer
Jeremy Jones is a low cunt. He is incapable of lying straight in a bed.
How would you know?
Actually, Mr. Jones is a dedicated - and very funny - man. He doesn't like
racist twits like the anonymous "Mr. Cramer," but who cares?
--
"this mite hold with the uneducated fools but any man
with brains will see it full of holes" ("Irving Supporter,"
http://www.nizkor.org
B.H. Cramer
He is a whiny, fat, low cunt, mcFey. You'd love him.
Jude Outta Your Mind
2008-03-03 13:23:06 UTC
Post by Kenneth McVay OBC
Post by Tex
Post by B.H. Cramer
Jeremy Jones is a low cunt. He is incapable of lying straight in a bed.
How would you know?
Actually, Mr. Jones is a dedicated - and very funny - man. He doesn't like
racist twits like the anonymous "Mr. Cramer," but who cares?
McVay, perhaps you should stop to ponder - though it may be too late for
you - the fact that once the Holocaust(TM) lie crumbles, the Zionists are
going to be looking around for a scapegoy; someone to blame for 'deceiving
them into believing' the mental feces that is The Holocaust(TM). They will
again emerge the 'hapless victims' and _you_ will be the evil persecutor.

I suspect that The Holocaust(TM) will be sustained in some murky and
nebulous form in true dobulething fashion it will both be a 'fact of
history' and 'a superlative fraud' promulgated by McVay and his cronies.
Ah man
2008-03-08 03:10:04 UTC
Post by Jude Outta Your Mind
Post by Kenneth McVay OBC
Post by Tex
Post by B.H. Cramer
[...]
Looks like you got Zionist whore Chris Textor trailing you mate. Don't
want to say anything bad about Israel, they'll set one of their filthy
sluts onto ya.
B.H. Cramer
2008-03-03 06:42:09 UTC
I've been exposed to the fat cunt. How's that?
Tex
2008-03-03 06:47:10 UTC
Meaningless
B.H. Cramer

Have you even met the man?
Sam Buckland
2008-03-03 12:12:27 UTC
Post by Tex
Post by B.H. Cramer
Post by Tex
Post by B.H. Cramer
Jeremy Jones is a low cunt. He is incapable of lying straight in a bed.
How would you know?
I've been exposed to the fat cunt. How's that
Meaningless
What he MEANT to say is that he EXPOSED himself to him.
It must not have gone over quite the way he planned...
Kenneth McVay OBC
2008-03-03 14:51:51 UTC
Post by Sam Buckland
Post by Tex
Post by B.H. Cramer
Post by Tex
Post by B.H. Cramer
Jeremy Jones is a low cunt. He is incapable of lying straight in a bed.
How would you know?
I've been exposed to the fat cunt. How's that
Meaningless
What he MEANT to say is that he EXPOSED himself to him.
It must not have gone over quite the way he planned...
I don't think so. Mr. Jones is not - by any stretch of the imagination - fat.

That fact leads me to conclude - duh - that Mr. "Cramer" has not
"been exposed" to Mr. Jones.
--
"Streicher commit suicide while in the Nuremberg Jail But you
people did hang him after that"
The Nizkor Project: http://www.nizkor.org/
wanglese
2008-03-03 11:13:41 UTC
Post by ▀▌Goyfire Radio▐▀
Holocaust denier called to account
Holocaust denier Fredrick Toben faced accusations of criminal contempt
of court yesterday after he claimed the Federal Court was part of
worldwide conspiracy against him.
Of course he does. That's because Toben is a fuckwit loon.

Of course he shouldn't go to jail. We should just laugh at him. That's all
he's entitled to.
Ah man
2008-03-08 03:12:16 UTC
Post by wanglese
Post by ▀▌Goyfire Radio▐▀
Holocaust denier called to account
Holocaust denier Fredrick Toben faced accusations of criminal contempt
of court yesterday after he claimed the Federal Court was part of
worldwide conspiracy against him.
Of course he does. That's because Toben is a fuckwit loon.
Of course he shouldn't go to jail. We should just laugh at him. That's all
he's entitled to.
And yet they are doing more than laughing at him. They are trying to
get him in jail for merely posting his opinions in the free press.

Makes you wonder what they are so threatened by. But then if you're a
lost sheeple idiot or a jew's whore or a filthy maggot jew then I
guess you aint got to wonder at all, you already know.
Kendall K. Down
2008-03-08 07:03:55 UTC
Post by Ah man
And yet they are doing more than laughing at him. They are trying to
get him in jail for merely posting his opinions in the free press.
Serve him right. A free press does not mean that people are free to publish
lies.

Ken Down
--
================ ARCHAEOLOGICAL DIGGINGS ===============
| Australia's premier archaeological magazine |
Cory Albrecht
2008-03-08 19:30:28 UTC
Post by Kendall K. Down
Post by Ah man
And yet they are doing more than laughing at him. They are trying to
get him in jail for merely posting his opinions in the free press.
Serve him right. A free press does not mean that people are free to publish
lies.
Publishing lies should a a civil case, not a criminal case. I.e., if
somebody lies about you, sue them for damages. But criminal? No way.
Stan Pierce
You are too sensible. You will be vilified for it.
B.H. Cramer
2008-03-08 23:47:17 UTC
Post by Cory Albrecht
In message
Post by Ah man
And yet they are doing more than laughing at him. They are trying to
get him in jail for merely posting his opinions in the free press.
Serve him right. A free press does not mean that people are free to publish
lies.
Publishing lies should a a civil case, not a criminal case. I.e., if
somebody lies about you, sue them for damages. But criminal? No way.
You are at odds with international jewery. Anything published that is
negative toward them is declared to be a "lie" and must be prosecuted as a
crime.

That's the way they work.
Kendall K. Down
2008-03-09 09:44:33 UTC
Post by Cory Albrecht
Post by Kendall K. Down
Post by Ah man
And yet they are doing more than laughing at him. They are trying to
get him in jail for merely posting his opinions in the free press.
Serve him right. A free press does not mean that people are free to publish
lies.
Publishing lies should a a civil case, not a criminal case. I.e., if
somebody lies about you, sue them for damages. But criminal? No way.
As a general rule, I would agree with you. However there are two differences
here which, in my opinion, take the case out of the civil courts and into
the realm of criminality.

1. The lies are not being told about an individual but about a race. Who has
the legal standing to institute a civil case? The chief rabbi?

2. The lies are not personal slander but are lies about history. As such we
are all affected, not just the Jews.

Ken Down
B.H. Cramer
2008-03-08 23:46:08 UTC
In message
Post by Ah man
And yet they are doing more than laughing at him. They are trying to
get him in jail for merely posting his opinions in the free press.
Serve him right. A free press does not mean that people are free to publish
lies.
He doesn't publish lies, Bob. That's a lie in itself.
Ken Down
jkljzuchowski
2008-03-09 00:20:43 UTC
In message
Post by Ah man
And yet they are doing more than laughing at him. They are trying to
get him in jail for merely posting his opinions in the free press.
Serve him right. A free press does not mean that people are free to publish
lies.
Ken Down
--
================ ARCHAEOLOGICAL DIGGINGS ===============
| Australia's premier archaeological magazine |
| http://www.diggingsonline.com |
=We in The Netherlands have the same problem of the stark raving mad
politician G. Wilders and his islamicfoob film
The man himself is truely an idiot, but unfortunately he has 7 seats in
parliament. We can only hope that his mad political ideas will melt down as
soon as is clear that he's an idiot
Jan