George Bush Barrow Lozenge's Solar Energy Skylight Roof Design
GDenke
2008-05-16 19:37:45 UTC
George Bush Barrow Lozenge's Solar Energy Skylight Roof Design

Skylight Roof Model - http://www.wiltshireheritage.org.uk/galleries/index.php?Action=4&obID=125&prevID=89&oprevID=9

Lozenge, a petroleum engineer and architect, constructed the first.

Garry Denke
GDenke
2008-05-17 20:52:36 UTC
--
"[i][url=http://www.wiltshireheritage.org.uk/uploads/images/124/
l_5gold_objects.JPG]george lozenge[/url] ?

maybe he was a roofing contractor with several designs , a roofing
contractor bid putting a new roof on our house . that 1750-1550 BC
housing [url=http://www.wiltshireheritage.org.uk/galleries/index.php?
Action=3&obID=89&prevID=9]showroom[/url] grave is famous , are there
[url=http://www.eternalidol.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/
durrington2082007.jpg]square[/url] and [url=http://www.eternalidol.com/
wp-content/uploads/2006/08/durringtonsouth2006.jpg]rectangular[/url]
durrington walls [url=http://images.usatoday.com/tech/_photos/
2007/01/30/stonehenge472.jpg]homes[/url] ? we know nothing about
archeology . thanks bbc for the timewatch show ,

george barrows .[/i]"
--

[b]Noah's ark Built at Stonehenge was Anchored over Ocean of Petroleum:
[/b]

Good to hear that British Petroleum (BP) finally verified the Garry
Denke facts through their public domain of Late Cretaceous chalk
overlying the largest onshore oil field in Europe, but Wytch Farm is
only 31 miles (50 kilometres) south of Garry Denke's Stonehenge
Pennsylvanian (Late Carboniferous) Prospect? and Wytch Farm is only 31
miles south of Garry Denke's Woodhenge Mississippian (Early
Carboniferous) Prospect?

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wytch_Farm]Wytch[/url] [url=http://
www.bpnsi.com/index.asp?id=7369643D312669643D313531]Farm[/url]

What we are wondering is why that Purbeck district of Dorset (England)
largest onshore oil field in Europe operated by British Petroleum
(Happy 100th BP!) has an oil and natural gas processing facility over
Late Cretaceous chalk? and why so many petroleum companies shot
thousands and thousands of miles of seismic in search for oil and gas
over Late Cretaceous chalk around Stonehenge and Woodhenge?

[url=http://maps.google.com/maps?q=stonehenge,+poole]Dorset[/url]
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geology_of_Dorset]Geology[/url]

[b]Betcha our Landmen get...[/b]

"Supernatural Water at Stonehenge Arch is different than that Plain
Water at the San Juan Basin and Powder River Basin, it is Holy Water
and is Preternaturally Transcendent. The Holy Water beneath Stonehenge
is so Blessed Holy that after Magical Methane is levitated by Mystical
Signing hands of Pagan, Druid, and Wiccan ancient Gods and Goddesses
from the Sacred Ground; that Sanctified Water, which is too Hallowed
Holy for anyone to even touch; MUST by Ceremonial Ritual be injected
back into the Sacrosanct Ground because of its Spiritual Holiness."

...our Oil & Gas Leases signed Before anybody's Landmen!

[url=http://www.bp.com/sectiongenericarticle.do?
categoryId=9017641&contentId=7031848]San Juan Basin[/url]
[url=http://www.powderriverbasin.org/CatInfo.cfm?CatID=85]Powder River
Basin[/url]

[b]Happy 100th BP![/b] :-) [url=http://www.landman.org/][b]The
Landmen[/b][/url]

--
[i]But vindication was in the air. By the early morning of 26 May
1908, the whole camp reeked of sulphur. At four o’clock the drill

Under Noah's Ark Oil & Gas Ocean;

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Knox_D'Arcy][b]William Knox
D'Arcy[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.bp.com/sectiongenericarticle.do?
categoryId=9014440&contentId=7027520]"1901-1908 An uncertain
beginning"[/url]
George B. Reynolds

Note: Oil & Gas Royalties fund 3 Stonehenge Tunnels and 1 Visitor
Centre
slower than Withdrawal Funds from Heelstone Vault within Avenue Banks.

[url=http://www.open2.net/forum/showthread.php?
p=22754#post22754]Grander key[/url] - [url=http://www.bloomberg.com/
markets/commodities/energyprices.html]Dark energy[/url]