Sunken land near Bolsa Chica State beach California
d***@gmail.com
2012-07-10 22:49:45 UTC
Anyone know what the sunk land off the coast of bolsa chica state beach in California is? I noticed it the other day on google earth. If you click on the link https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=bolsa+chica+state+beach&fb=1&gl=us&hq=bolsa+chica+state+beach&hnear=bolsa+chica+state+beach&cid=0,0,14802345333362043400&ei=lKz8T4bvC8isrQHKib2LCQ&ved=0CFcQ_BIwAw&oi=local_group to bolsa chica and zoom out two to three clicks a large square indentation in the earth can be seen. If you look closely you can see several right angle that seem to be the layout of something. Anyone know what it is?? Thanks
Zombie Hampster
2012-07-11 01:44:06 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Anyone know what the sunk land off the coast of bolsa chica state beach in California is?
I noticed it the other day on google earth. If you click on the link
https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=bolsa+chica+state+beach&fb=1&gl=us&hq=bolsa+chica+state+beach&hnear=bolsa+chica+state+beach&cid=0,0,14802345333362043400&ei=lKz8T4bvC8isrQHKib2LCQ&ved=0CFcQ_BIwAw&oi=local_group
to bolsa chica and zoom out two to three clicks a large square indentation in the earth can be seen.
If you look closely you can see several right angle that seem to be the layout of something.
Anyone know what it is?? Thanks
Maps DO NOT show the real world.

Google Earth shows NO such 'indentation', and IF one was there,
I'd expect the News Media would be all over it.