sci.agriculture, alt.archaeology, soc.history.ancient, alt.archeology,
- CURSUS SNOW FENCE ENCLOSURES
- How many miles of Cursus Snow Fences are in the United Kingdom?
- Young grand kids Need to Know for their Science Projects.
- The Stone Age, The Bronze Age, The Iron Age.
- For further information contact David McOmish on 01223 556 218
- or e-mail ***@english-heritage.org.uk (working)
- Please help! Thank you!
- The Cursus - A Snow Fence?
- The Cursus - A Sporting Arena?
- The Cursus - A Path for the Dead?
Well it took awhile in totaling The Stone Age (Mesolithic Period)
farming and ranching Cursus Snow Fence Enclosures (over 300) and their
Mesolithic Period surveying poles (over 1,800) augered then dated by
radiometrics (including Stonehenge cursuses) being 10,000 years old
(8000 BC), located in Ireland, Wales, Scotland, and England.
There were no Cursus Snow Fence Enclosures built during the
Paleolithic Period, none during the Neolithic Period, and none during
the Bronze Age / Iron Age in the British Isles (Ireland, Wales,
Scotland, England). All Cursus were built during the Middle Stone Age
(Mesolithic Period) before the climate 9,000 years ago (7000 BC)
Over 100 miles (160 kilometres) of Cursus,
several topped with more recent woods.
Cursus Satellite Maps
" Augering these Depressions took Time... "
- Dr. Garry Denke 1655 Diary