Buy IELTS-TOEFL Fake Test Certificate ANY SCORE With Complete Validation/WEB Site Verification
s***@aol.com
2012-10-17 17:11:58 UTC
Basic IELTS or TOEFL Service & Cost
$165.00 USD
Complete IELTS & TOEFL ONLINE Web Site/System Validation Service
$325.00 USD

CONTACT US 24/7
***@aol.com
ieltsverified.aol.com
http://replacementtoeflielts.blogspot.com
replacementtoeflielts.blogspotcom
Please note that we offer two types of IELTS & TOEFL Validation &
Verification services depending on your needs. Point blank we have
someone on the inside that we pay a huge sum too to make your IELTS
or
TOEFL Verifiable or Validation to be correct and found in the system.
This process is NOT cheap as IELTS & TOEFL web site/system
validation/
verification after payment etc takes 3-5 days after an order and
payment is made which will include the correct certificate numbers
etc
for verification and the document. Please note that all IELTS & TOEFL
certificates etc bare the correct seal, signatures and centre
numbers,
code where issued.
If the Complete IELTS & TOEFL Web Site/system Validation/Verification
Service is so chosen it will be in the IELTS or TOEFL web sites/
system
once placed there for ever and will appear real, legit and verifiable
for ever. The Basic Service & Cost is just that ONLY for the IELTS or
TOEFL certificate which will resemble and pass for the original but
will NOT be placed in the IELTS or TOEFL web site/system.
Common Questions About IELTS & TOEFL Web Site Validation &
Verification Answered in Detail?

After an order is placed, payment made and my IELTS or TOEFL produced
will my data, document etc appear in the IELTS web site and TOEFL be
verifiable?

Answer:

Once an order is placed and the document or IELTS or TOEFL is
completed we email a copy to our source who will create the ID Number/
Secret Number and place your IELTS or TOEFL data etc in the IELTS or
TOEFL web site for ever. We then receive confirmation from our source
with the ID Number/Secret Number and ship your IELTS Certificate/ID
Number/Secret Number in a discrete mailer (to protect privacy).

This means that you’re IELTS or TOEFL will be completely available for
view and verifiable via web site page etc as you can review it in the
future anytime.

CONTACT US 24/7
***@aol.com
ieltsverified.aol.com
http://replacementtoeflielts.blogspot.com
replacementtoeflielts.blogspotcom
PLEASE SERIOUS CUSTOMERS ONLY!
Please note that we will NOT begin, print, produce an order etc
without payment. We do not accept scam escrow, I’ll pay you later,
COD’s etc. We have to pay our source a huge sum of money before any
entry into the system is even made. This means in detail that if you
contact us back and state or request that we just enter your
information into the data base and occur all the up front cost then
please look lese where as we are a serious printing company.
s***@gmail.com
2013-05-12 08:04:33 UTC
fake , they will take your money and you will have nothing , i send the money and no reply after that.....
m***@gmail.com
2014-11-14 22:52:23 UTC
How i can get the score of toefl
m***@gmail.com
2014-12-24 04:07:42 UTC
We sell registered IELTS & TOEFL, ESOL, and CELTA/DELTA and other English Language certificates.

We deal and specialize in the production of registered TOEFL, IELTS, ESOL, CELTA/DELTA & other English Language Certificates. Please note that Our IELTS & TOEFL Certificates are Original and registered in the data base and Can be verified.After your order is placed it takes just few days for us to get your details in the system Once your details are imputed in the system it will be in the IELTS or TOEFL web sites/system once for ever and will appear real, legit and verifiable for ever. WE can also help you to get valid Work permits,Driver's license ,second passport and Visas to European ,USA,Canada and Australia .

PLEASE SERIOUS CUSTOMERS ONLY! Please note that we will NOT process an order etc without payment. We do not accept scam escrow, I'll pay you later, COD's etc. We have to pay our resource a Commission before any entry into the system is even made. This means in detail that if you contact us back and state or request that we just enter your information into the data base and incur all the up front cost then then we are sorry because we don't work that way . Contact for more details .

Email : mikejoe851{at }gmail.com
Skype: docky.chat
n***@gmail.com
2015-02-18 05:34:53 UTC
what the hell, why didnt you use Paypal or VIsa to send money?
l***@gmail.com
2015-04-27 10:41:49 UTC
jaihahahahahahahahaha
b***@gmail.com
2013-08-21 23:56:37 UTC
Hello there i gave rook the toefl twice and didnt take the score that my university wants....i will study in England and they asked for 90/120 on toefl IBT...
i need this certificate as soon as possible.
i couldnt email u....but if u can to answer me....how much should i pay to get that score.and when i get it.and if i give this certificate to the university they will call to confirm my score how they wilk find me on ETS toefl programme????.
and is this really fake as i read one's comment?
answer me as soon as possibel.
e***@gmail.com
hello! have you used this service? is it fake? or it can be really validated throught the system! please answer)
d***@gmail.com

Did u find any one to do your TOEFL?
n***@gmail.com
how can i get this? ielts
a***@gmail.com
i want IELTS grade of 7 , for immigration purpose , contact me ASAP
v***@gmail.com
2013-09-17 04:57:55 UTC
anyone got it
m***@gmail.com
2013-10-30 05:56:14 UTC
i need IELTS certificate pls tell me how to contact you regarding this mattar in which cast and garanty.
z***@gmail.com
2013-12-09 17:03:58 UTC
my face book id ***@yahoo.com plz tell me now plz
z***@gmail.com
2013-12-09 17:05:24 UTC
i need IELTS certificate pls tell me how to contact you regarding this mattar in which cast and garanty. my facebook id ***@yahoo.com plz tell me now
m***@gmail.com
2014-03-16 23:20:41 UTC
Hi
I am interested in ielts certificate which can be verified also. Please let me know how to process
d***@gmail.com
2014-03-17 23:29:38 UTC
i want IELTS grade of 8 , for immigration purpose , contact me ASAP
m***@gmail.com
2014-04-03 21:33:32 UTC
THIS MOTHER FUCKER STEALS A $ 350 US DOLLARS FROM ME...

TO START THE PROCESS OF APPLICATION ... KINDLY DO NOT RESPOND OR

BELIEVE TO HIM.

I TRANSFERRED THE MONEY TO USA....

FROM THAT DATE AFTER THE MONEY BEEN COLLECTED ... I DID NOT GET ANY RESPONSE...

I ALWAYS PRAY TO MY GOD TO TAKE THIS MAN AND ALL OF THESE KINDS OF PEOPLE TO HELL....

I THINK THE $350 WILL MAKE HIM RICH IN INDIA...

I WOULD RATHER TO PAY THIS MUCH OF MONEY FOR HIS HEALTH SAKE.

ANY WAY THIS AMOUNT GOING TOWARDS THE SAFEST WAY....

EITHER PAYING THIS AMOUNT FOR THIS MAN TO GET MEDICINE OR TO GET MY DOCUMENTS...

AGAIN ... MAY GOD TAKE ALL THESE PEOPLE TO HELL...?

PRAY WITH ME...
l***@gmail.com
Hello, did you find any genuine person who can make valid ielts certificate.
Lakum Rakesh
i can know your face book id
v***@gmail.com
2015-09-15 00:07:44 UTC
Why would you do this after all if you feared God? This is cheating and God doesn't support malign intentions. Prepare and get the score you require legitimately. This is my advice.
k***@gmail.com
2014-06-05 19:50:19 UTC
Hi there, I want more detail about it, could you please contact me on ***@yahoo.com please ? Ta :)
k***@gmail.com
2014-06-05 19:50:58 UTC
Hi there, I want more detail about it, could you please contact me on ***@yahoo.com please ? Ta :)
k***@gmail.com
2014-06-05 19:50:57 UTC
Hi there, I want more detail about it, could you please contact me on ***@yahoo.com please ? Ta :)
d***@gmail.com
2014-07-02 16:30:02 UTC
please no one send money to ***@aol.com

I sent money to this account with western union Name: Vinniey Luciono
City: Houston
US State: Texas
Zip Code: 77373
USA
l***@gmail.com
2015-08-10 17:24:03 UTC
Hello dizo,

Hello, did you find any genuine person who can make valid ielts certificate.
d***@gmail.com
2014-07-02 16:30:44 UTC
don't send money
s***@gmail.com
2014-07-06 00:51:39 UTC
Good day
I want a fake TOEFL -IELTS result I want to use it to apply for a school in new york I would grateful if you get back for more information about your payment and stuff

Here is a link beblow for the school requirment

http://www.mcny.edu/international/intugreq.php
d***@gmail.com
2014-07-15 10:45:41 UTC
please no one send money to this account
Name: Vinniey Luciono
City: Houston
US State: Texas
Zip Code: 77373
USA

I send money ( 325 $ ) in 23/6/2014 but to yet I not received it said me send more money

after I send money I received this email

This email is confirmation that we have received order and payment information as such please refer to this order number as confirmation:

Order Number: 099343

Your Order is Being Produced
d***@gmail.com
2014-07-15 10:46:55 UTC
please please this is wrong company
d***@gmail.com
2014-07-15 10:47:43 UTC
please no one contact with this email ***@aol.com
d***@gmail.com
2014-07-15 10:48:50 UTC
don't send money to them ***@aol.com
d***@gmail.com
2014-07-15 10:53:46 UTC
I you can fake ielts certificate I can fake your mother

I send money from Iraq in 23/6/2014 and to yet I don't received my ielts certificate said me send more money

why ????????????????????

***@aol.com
a***@hotmail.com
2014-07-19 05:33:15 UTC
Dear,
we can help ( IELTS CERTIFICATE )

1-a copy of passport.
2-passport sized photograph.
3-which country you want the certificate from.
4-365 $

your certificate will be ready after tow days of sending the requirements.

thank you.
n***@gmail.com
i need. but certificate should be original no fake and can be verify online through British Council site. reply me and gv ur email id.
a***@gmail.com
2014-08-28 15:34:49 UTC
Hi
lsn I need ilets with drade 5.5 just
plz send me your email and I will take with you
d***@gmail.com
2015-02-26 19:33:12 UTC
Post by a***@hotmail.com
Dear,
we can help ( IELTS CERTIFICATE )
1-a copy of passport.
2-passport sized photograph.
3-which country you want the certificate from.
4-365 $
your certificate will be ready after tow days of sending the requirements.
thank you.
Hi Mohammed,

I need 7 Points in IELTS please let me know if you can help me.

Zia Khan
***@hotmail.com
u***@gmail.com
2015-07-22 07:45:13 UTC
================================

Hi Sir please share full information. I need IELTS 7 band in all
d***@gmail.com
2014-07-15 11:04:20 UTC
I asked this email ***@aol.com said me its wrong company sir
so please on body send money to this company in USA -TEXAS - HUSTON

WITH THANKS
k***@gmail.com
2014-07-15 20:51:58 UTC
THIS ASSHOLE IS A FRAUD DONT SEND HIM ANY MONEY HE WILL JUST TAKE UR MONEY AND VANISH
a***@hotmail.com
2014-07-19 05:16:43 UTC
guys for certificates contact with this man , he help me allot.
***@outlook.com
c***@gmail.com
2014-09-11 19:33:13 UTC
I want ilets certificate please help me
m***@gmail.com
2014-10-18 14:36:27 UTC
Hi
I want to bay ielets certifecate please help me .
a***@gmail.com
2015-01-21 13:04:58 UTC
Hi i want to ilets general with 7 each band so how much you want and tell me whats the paymemt method and whats is the grantee?
r***@gmail.com
2015-02-03 17:48:04 UTC
How do u know this guy?
d***@gmail.com
2015-02-26 19:43:46 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by a***@hotmail.com
guys for certificates contact with this man , he help me allot.
How do u know this guy?
Hi,

I want 7 points in IELTS please let me know if you can help me.

Regards,
Zia Khan
m***@gmail.com
hello. my name is efe from turkey. ı need to fake ıelts score 6.5 please help ?
d***@gmail.com
2014-08-06 19:01:07 UTC
please no one sent money to them , them will not send anything to you
I send money 325 $ before 25 days but too yet I not received it ( ielts certificate )
d***@gmail.com
please no one send to company account and send email to this email ***@aol.com
d***@gmail.com
I send money from Iraq in 20/6/2014
e***@gmail.com
w***@gmail.com
hi . i need ielts certifecate with 6 bands on every part. can u please issue me that.? if yes when can i get it. i need it asap
h***@gmail.com
2014-08-21 01:01:15 UTC
Post by s***@aol.com
[...]
My friends and I need 7 score for IELTS please tell me your term.

How can I trust on your offer.

thanx
p***@gmail.com
2014-11-09 05:23:42 UTC
a***@gmail.com
2015-01-12 15:33:03 UTC
plz send your mobile no
f***@gmail.com
2015-01-13 21:08:00 UTC
Post by s***@aol.com
[...]
BUY DATABASE REGISTERED REAL AND FAKE PASSPORT, DL, ID, SSC, DIPLOMATS AND OTHER DOCUMENTS

Our company has years of experience producing fake/registered passports and other identity documents. We use high quality equipment and materials to produce counterfeit passports. All secret features of real passports are carefully duplicated for our falsified documents.

Watch our video here http://vimeo.com/82973635

SKYPE US ................. fandena.fandena

Contact e-mails: ***@gmail.com

Technical support: ***@gmail.com

We are the best producer of quality fake documents. With over 3million of out documents circulating over the world.

We can make you both real and fake documents
However, the real documents are more expensive than the fake because
it takes time, skill and contacts to get it done. Note that, the fake
is going to be in 100% unique and very good quality. The difference is
based on the registration of the numbers. The real Document will be
registered with the country's database so you can use it to travel to
any country of your choice or in the country, mean while the fake will
not be registered but can be use as well.

We offer only original high-quality fake passports, drivers licenses,
ID cards, stamps and other products for a number of countries like:

USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italia, Finland, France,
Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United
Kingdom. Dubai(the emirates) and many more.

buy real/real/fake USA passports,
buy real/fake Australian passports,
buy real/fake Belgium passports,
buy real/fake Brazilian(Brazil) passports,
buy real/fake Canadian(Canada) passports,
buy real/fake Finnish(Finland) passports,
buy real/fake French(France) passports,
buy real/fake German(Germany) passports,
buy real/fake Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports,
buy real/fake Israel passports,
buy real/fake UK passports,
buy real/fake Spanish(Spain) passports,
buy real/fake Mexican(Mexico) passports,
buy real/fake South African passports.
buy real/fake Australian driver licenses,
buy real/fake Canadian driver licenses,
buy real/fake French(France) driver licenses,
buy real/fake Dutch(Netherland/Holland) driving licenses,
buy real/fake German(Germany) driving licenses,
buy real/fake UK driving licenses,
buy real/fake Diplomatic passports,
buy real/fake USA passports,
buy real/fake Australian passports,
buy real/fake Belgium passports,
buy real/fake Brazilian(Brazil) passports,
buy real/fake Canadian(Canada) passports,
buy real/fake Finnish(Finland) passports,
buy real/fake French(France) passports,
buy real/fake German(Germany) passports,
buy real/fake Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports,
buy real/fake Israel passports,
buy real/fake UK passports,
buy real/fake Spanish(Spain) passports,
buy real/fake Mexican(Mexico) passports,
buy real/fake South African passports.
buy real/fake Australian driver licenses,
buy real/fake Canadian driver licenses,
buy real/fake French(France) driver licenses,
buy real/fake Dutch(Netherland/Holland) driving licenses,
buy real/fake German(Germany) driving licenses,
buy real/fake UK driving licenses,
buy real/fake Diplomatic passports,
buy Camouflage passports,
buy passport Duplicates,
real/fake USA passports for sale,
real/fake Australian passports for sale,
real/fake Belgium passports for sale,
w***@gmail.com
2015-02-09 10:58:36 UTC
Get Original Ielts certificate.

You have to appear in exam.
Get 7+ Bands Guaranteed or we will refund your money.
We will register Date for you in any country, just appear in exam and other process will done by our expert. no need to prepare tough. Getting certificate without appear in exam is total fake.
Price is 1000$ including exam fee or 800$ without exam fee.

Just contact us to get required band.

Specially for Pakistani & Indian.

call me at: +1-609-945-7771
email: ***@gmail.com
b***@gmail.com
2015-02-10 01:07:25 UTC
I want iELTS band 7 score ,how you guarantee when I pay in advance as I dont know you personally
b***@gmail.com
2015-02-10 01:07:26 UTC
I want iELTS band 7 score ,how you guarantee when I pay in advance as I dont know you personally
d***@gmail.com
2015-02-26 19:45:41 UTC
Post by w***@gmail.com
Get Original Ielts certificate.
You have to appear in exam.
Get 7+ Bands Guaranteed or we will refund your money.
We will register Date for you in any country, just appear in exam and other process will done by our expert. no need to prepare tough. Getting certificate without appear in exam is total fake.
Price is 1000$ including exam fee or 800$ without exam fee.
Just contact us to get required band.
Specially for Pakistani & Indian.
call me at: +1-609-945-7771
Hi,

Please let me know about IELTS I need 7 Points.

Regards,
Zia Khan
d***@gmail.com
2015-02-12 11:12:58 UTC
People dont buy fake IELTS OR TOIFEL TEST FROM THIS KIND OF COMPANY.
Contact this mail ***@outlook.com

They make me IELTS and Toifel test for 500 euros esch and is valid

The girl is from Malta

Good luck
f***@gmail.com
2015-02-17 11:34:09 UTC
Buy TOEFL, IELTS, ESOL, WTF, CELTA/DELTA & all English Language Certificates

We deal and specialize in helping you to get registered TOEFL, IELTS, ESOL,

CELTA/DELTA & other English Language Certificates.
We produce TOEFL & IELTS, ESOL, and CELTA/DELTA English Language for you with

ease. Registered In their correct data base

Contact Information: ***@yandex.com
phone number: +237 699 659 991
Skype : expressdocs

Contact us for estimated delivery times for your region.
We operate 24/7 contact us today at:

SPECIALIZING IN: TOEFL & IELTS: IBT - CBT - PBT

Correct Paper: YES
Correct Year: YES
Correct Seal: YES
Correct Signatures: YES

Please note that we offer two types of IELTS & TOEFL Validation & Verification

services depending on your needs. Please note that all IELTS & TOEFL certificates

etc bare the correct seal, signatures and center numbers,code where issued.
feel free to contact now for more details
f***@gmail.com

a***@gmail.com
2015-02-17 12:16:08 UTC
I need Ielts of 7! any reliable help.
m***@gmail.com
2015-02-18 07:25:01 UTC
skype docky.chat to buy ielts
g***@gmail.com
2015-02-24 14:39:47 UTC
sir i want ielts certificate my email is ***@gmail.com
f***@gmail.com
2015-02-28 14:43:00 UTC
Buy TOEFL, IELTS, ESOL, WTF, CELTA/DELTA & all English Language Certificates

We deal and specialize in helping you to get registered TOEFL, IELTS, ESOL,

CELTA/DELTA & other English Language Certificates.
We produce TOEFL & IELTS, ESOL, and CELTA/DELTA English Language for you with

ease. Registered In their correct data base

Contact Information: infoline @ expressdocs . tk
phone number: +237 699 659 991

[...]

feel free to contact now for more detailsSkype : expressdocs

Contact us for estimated delivery times for your region.
We operate 24/7 contact us today at:

SPECIALIZING IN: TOEFL & IELTS: IBT - CBT - PBT

Correct Paper: YESz
Correct Year: YES
Correct Seal: YES
Correct Signatures: YES

j***@gmail.com
2015-12-09 02:57:12 UTC
Beaware from the following he take 1300$ from me and block me

Skype : expressdocs
p***@gmail.com
2015-07-11 16:25:17 UTC
Never!!! contact niggers from Cameroon: Omochala and company.
b***@gmail.com
2015-08-07 12:53:04 UTC
What does it mean? Person from Cameroon is ok? Can I buy here a docement?
b***@gmail.com
2015-08-07 12:57:43 UTC
Pjanu...@ - you write about someone from Cameroon - everything is ok with this company? Can we trust him ?? Im wsiting for your response
r***@gmail.com
2015-08-27 12:03:05 UTC
Hello please contact me on this email ***@yahoo.com
s***@gmail.com
2015-08-27 17:24:23 UTC
did you find someone ?
e***@gmail.com
2015-07-19 19:39:19 UTC
Don't trust this person joe mike , took my money and never send anything it's all lay ,another name is Melvin Assaji Tening.
b***@gmail.com
2015-09-29 11:34:42 UTC
This provider has also done a great job for me
I can share his site as well. Little bit expensive but its worth it.
Thumbs up for the seller

http://digitalwhim.com
e***@gmail.com
2015-07-19 19:50:45 UTC
please no one send to company account and send email to this email Armand Blaise <***@gmail.com
l***@gmail.com
2015-08-08 20:04:06 UTC
IELTS,GRE,TOEIC,TOEFL,PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC,YLE, KET,BULATS,ILEC, ICFE CERTIFICATE FOR SALE
We sell registered IELTS,GRE,TOEIC,TOEFL,PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC,YLE, KET,BULATS,ILEC, ICFE and other certificates.

We deal and specialize IELTS,GRE,TOEIC,TOEFL,PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC,YLE, KET,BULATS,ILEC, ICFE CELTA/DELTA & all
Certificates.

contact email ***@outlook.com

***@outlook.com

skype kellypink30

below are additional documents that we offer

Adoption Certificates
Baptism Certificates
Birth Certificates
Death Certificates
Divorce Certificates
Marriage Certificates
Custom Certificates
prostitution certificate
High School Diplomas
G.E.D. Diplomas
Home School Diplomas
College Degrees
University Degrees
Trade Skill Certificates
Social Security
Validate SSN Number
Driver License

contact email ***@outlook.com

skype kellypink30

for more details
y***@gmail.com
2015-08-19 20:09:11 UTC
,.ORDER REGISTERED IELTS CERTIFICATE,GRE,TOEIC,TOEFL,PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC,YLE, KET,BULATS,ILEC, ICFE CERTIFICATE FOR SALE
We sell registered IELTS,GRE,TOEIC,TOEFL,PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC,YLE, KET,BULATS,ILEC, ICFE and other certificates.

We deal and specialize in IELTS,GRE,TOEIC,TOEFL,PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC,YLE, KET,BULATS,ILEC, ICFE CELTA/DELTA & all

for more details
j***@gmail.com
2015-09-03 23:06:48 UTC
ORDER REGISTERED IELTS CERTIFICATE,GRE,TOEIC,TOEFL,PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC,YLE, KET,BULATS,ILEC, ICFE CERTIFICATE FOR SALE
We sell registered IELTS,GRE,TOEIC,TOEFL,PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC,YLE, KET,BULATS,ILEC, ICFE and other certificates.

We deal and specialize in IELTS,GRE,TOEIC,TOEFL,PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC,YLE, KET,BULATS,ILEC, ICFE CELTA/DELTA & all
Certificates.

contact email ***@outlook.com

***@outlook.com

skype skype risalat.rahman

below are additional documents that we offer

Adoption Certificates
Baptism Certificates
Birth Certificates
Death Certificates
Divorce Certificates
Marriage Certificates
Custom Certificates
prostitution certificate
High School Diplomas
G.E.D. Diplomas
Home School Diplomas
College Degrees
University Degrees
Trade Skill Certificates
Social Security
Validate SSN Number
Driver License

contact email ***@outlook.com

skype risalat.rahman

for more details
j***@gmail.com

for more details
j***@gmail.com

for more details
t***@gmail.com

skype risalat.rahman
t***@gmail.com

skype risalat.rahman
l***@gmail.com
2015-09-16 02:54:30 UTC
Express Docs is an organization specialized in the acquisition of Ielts,toefl and gre certification.
We can provide original certificate for those of you, who for one reason or the other are unable to take the test or obtained the required band score by their institution,employer or embassy
we do not have any questions to ask, you need certification in IELTS,TOEFL and GRE urgently? WE CAN HELP! .
We do provide only original certificates with online verification possibilities and payment after receiving certificate options. You are guaranteed at 100% doing this with us, as the certificate you obtain is 100% legal and accepted anywhere without any dought. Customers interested in obtaining the certificate should contact us through the contact details listed below
Payment and prices shall be discussed upon your respond to this ad.
CONTACT DETAILS:
Email: ***@yandex.com
Skype ID : expressdocs
https://expressdocs101.wordpress.com
=======KEY WORDS ==============================================================
Ielts Band 8 India
Ielts Band 8 Afghanistan
Ielts Band 8 United Arab Emirates
Ielts Band 8 Dubai
Ielts Band 8 Italy
Ielts Band 8 Spain
Ielts Band 8 Pakinstan
Ielts Band 8 Ouzbékistan
Ielts Band 8 Albania
Ielts Band 8 Algeria
Ielts Band 8 Iran
Ielts Band 8 Qatar
Ielts Band 8 Sri Lanka
Ielts Band 8 Palestine
Ielts Band 8 France
Ielts Band 8 Turkey
Ielts Band 8 Egypt
Ielts Band 8 Germany
Ielts Band 8 Dominican Republic
Ielts Band 8 Lebanon
Ielts Band 8 Saudi Arabia
Get Original Toefl IBT Certificate
Buy Original Toefl IBT Certificate
Obtain Original Toefl IBT Certificate
Get Real Toefl IBT Certificate
Buy Real Toefl IBT Certificate
Obtain Real Toefl IBT Certificate
Buy Real Toefl PBT
Obtain Real Toefl PBT
Buy Ielts Band 7 India
Get Ielts Band 7 Afghanistan
Obtain Ielts Band 7 United Arab Emirates
Need Ielts Band 7 Dubai
Got Ielts Band 7 Italy
Original Ielts Band 7 Spain
Buy Real Ielts Band 7 Pakinstan
Get Real Ielts Band 7 Ouzbékistan
Ielts Band 7 Albania
Ielts Band 7 Algeria
Ielts Band 7 Iran
Ielts Band 7 Qatar
Ielts Band 7 Sri Lanka
Ielts Band 7 Palestine
Ielts Band 7 France
Ielts Band 7 Turkey
Obtain Ielts Band 7 Egypt
Real Ielts Band 7 Germany
Real Ielts Band 7 Dominican Republic
Want Original Ielts Band 7 Lebanon
Need Real Ielts Band 7 Saudi Arabia
Obtain Ielts Certificate without taking The Test
Obtain Toefl Certificate without taking The Test
Obtain GRE Certificate without taking The Test
Get Ielts Certificate without taking The Test
Get Toefl Certificate without taking The Test
Get Gre Certificate without taking The Test
Buy Ielts Certificate without taking The Test
Buy Toefl Certificate without taking The Test
Buy GRE Certificate without taking The Test
====================================
NOTE: This list is not complete kindly get back to us directly with details on the band score required and test date you need the certificate for and we shall get back to you with the procedures. Feel Free to contact directly with us via email at ***@yandex.com
Thaks
ExpressDocs LTD
b***@gmail.com
2015-09-19 21:48:41 UTC
Post by s***@aol.com
[...]
Hi, i sent money to this guy ***@aol.com,***@gmail.com and to ***@yahoo.com
i paid roufly 5000$ to these guys claiming they could get me ielts certificate. i spend almost two months communicating with them but it was for nothing. i advice you not to contact with them as it is just a waste of time and money as i have found another dealer offering this service and are able to provide service in 10 days, i now got my certificate and advice you not to contact with superioresol for anything as they are just thiefs. taught i can share this with you

https://expressdocs101.wordpress.com/
g***@gmail.com
2015-10-08 05:53:05 UTC
most of them cheaters are you sure this one is not as the rest can you give me prove
b***@gmail.com
2015-09-19 21:49:40 UTC

b***@gmail.com
2015-09-29 11:32:21 UTC

http://digitalwhim.com
c***@gmail.com
2015-10-05 19:10:34 UTC
We offer our exclusive clients the ability to gain IELTS certificates and AUTODESK certificate
buy IELTS certificate and AUTODESK certificate in UAE and Saudi Arabia. We sell ... ((***@usa.com))Buy Registered IELTS & TOEFL, ESOL and AUTODESK certificates without attending the Exam

CONTACT: ((***@usa.com))

Buy your regiatered IELTS-TOEFL AUTODESK Test Certificate
without taking the exams. The regions we cover are Asia ,UAE, Qatar, Oman, Saudi.Arabia,US/Canada,Mexico,Bazil,China,Japan,Korea,Taiwan,Russi a,India,Romania,Portugal,Slovakia,Turkey,Ukraine,S pain,South Africa,Poland,Norway,Italy,Ireland,Finland etc

We deal and specialize in the production of registered TOEFL, IELTS, ESOL,AUTODESK CELTA/DELTA & other English Language Certificates. Please note that Our IELTS & TOEFL Certificates are Original and registered in the data base and Can be verified.After your order is placed it takes just few days for us to get your details in the system Once your details are imputed in the system it will be in the IELTS or TOEFL web sites/system once for ever and will appear real, legit and verifiable for ever.

IELTS certificate Scoring is between 0 (Minimum) and 9 (Maximum) with 0.5 band
increment. Four scores are reported on the IELTS(tm):
Reading score reported on a 0-9 band scale, with 0.5 band increment
Listening score reported on a 0-9 band scale, with 0.5 band increment
Writing score reported on a 0-9 band scale, with 0.5 band increment
Speaking score reported on a 0-9 band scale, with 0.5 band incremen

We also offer o authentic and high qualities of true-false passports,Visa, driver license , ID cards, stamps, birth certificates, school certificates, international diplomas and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Norway Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom and many more.
c***@gmail.com

t***@gmail.com
2015-10-09 05:27:09 UTC
ORDER REGISTERED IELTS CERTIFICATE,GRE,TOEIC,TOEFL,PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC,YLE, KET,BULATS,ILEC, ICFE CERTIFICATE FOR SALE
We sell registered IELTS,GRE,TOEIC,TOEFL,PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC,YLE, KET,BULATS,ILEC, ICFE and other certificates.

We deal and specialize in IELTS,GRE,TOEIC,TOEFL,PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC,YLE, KET,BULATS,ILEC, ICFE CELTA/DELTA & all
Certificates.all our documents are real,register and you can verify online

contact email ***@outlook.com

***@outlook.com

skype risalat.rahman

for more details

Get to us now and obtain your refugee resettlement documents ,work permits
and visas , resident permit, family resident permits and citizenship in
Australia,Canada,USA,Western Europe UK and Japan etc.

We also render services for all kinds of Certificate like TOFL,
IELTS,CELTA, International driving licenses and many other certificates you
can imagine. we are an International traveling consultancy organization by
name Premium International involved in the processing of traveling
documents and resident permits for those intending to live and work over
seas from all over the world with different government bodies and refugee
resettlement organizations.

we are more informed and reliable working with competent immigration
authorities in the above mentioned countries to ensure authentic resident
permits,work permits,refugee resettlement and other services from the above
mentioned countries. below is a detail outline of our services

Obtaining different kinds of certificate without test writing Handling
issues of black list in middle east countries Getting international driving
licenses. processing work and traveling documents to live,study and work in
different parts of the world. Obtain your passport from the following:
countries USA, AUSTRALIA,CANADA,JAPAN etc

Obtaining refugee resettlement documents Obtaining work visas and work
permits obtaining student visas Obtaining Family citizenship and resident
permits Obtaining Citizenship by negotiation with top government officials

Our services are rendered from Mondays to Saturdays 24/7 our documents are
processed within a shortest possible time. our prices for the various
services rendered are quite affordable and motivating depending on how soon
you want your documents to be processed.anyone interested should contact us
for further details. we also assist in refugee resettlement.please hurry up
to us where ever you are in the world and get your settlement document

contact email ***@outlook.com

***@outlook.com

skype risalat.rahman

for more details
j***@gmail.com

for more details
j***@gmail.com

skype risalat.rahman
j***@gmail.com

skype risalat.rahman
a***@gmail.com
2015-10-25 07:27:37 UTC
buy British Council IELTS certificates

ORDER REGISTERED IELTS CERTIFICATE,GRE,TOEIC,TOEFL,PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC,YLE, KET,BULATS,ILEC, ICFE CERTIFICATE FOR SALE
We sell registered IELTS,GRE,TOEIC,TOEFL,PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC,YLE, KET,BULATS,ILEC, ICFE and other certificates.

We deal and specialize in IELTS,GRE,TOEIC,TOEFL,PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC,YLE, KET,BULATS,ILEC, ICFE CELTA/DELTA & all
Certificates.all our documents are real,register and you can verify online

contact email ***@hotmail.com

***@hotmail.com

skype ielts.certificate

Buy Degree Certificate?
buy-degree.idealprice.co.uk/?
Save On Buy Degree Certificate
Buy Degree Certificate. Compare
Apply UG/PG Diploma & Master degree
programs in UK, Inquire now,
Buy Degree Certificate?
Buy+Degree+Certificate?
Search Buy Degree Certificate

What is the scoring scale for the IELTS(tm)?

Scoring is between 0 (Minimum) and 9 (Maximum) with 0.5 band increment. Four scores are reported on the IELTS(tm):
Reading score reported on a 0-9 band scale, with 0.5 band increment
Listening score reported on a 0-9 band scale, with 0.5 band increment
Writing score reported on a 0-9 band scale, with 0.5 band increment
Speaking score reported on a 0-9 band scale, with 0.5 band incremen
for more details
contact
WHAT IS THE IELTS(tm)

The International English language Testing System, or IELTS(tm), as it is popularly called, is an English Language proficiency test that is required to be
taken by non-native students so as to study in countries where the medium of instruction is English. IELTS(tm) is accepted by
Universities in UK, UK, New Zealand and Canada. It has become a mandatory test for study in Australia. .

The IELTS(tm) tests all four language skills that are important for effective communication: speaking, listening, reading, and writing. The structure of the IELTS(tm)
is as follows:

Reading (60 minutes) (Scoring scale: 0-9 bands)

Reading has 3 passages and 40 items (questions). Each item is worth one mark.
Writing (60 minutes) (Scoring scale: 0-9 bands)

It consists of 2 tasks (Writing Task 1 and Writing Task 2) and candidates must answer BOTH tasks.
Listening (40 minutes) (Scoring scale: 0-9 bands)

IELTS(tm) Listening has four sections, each with 10 items (or questions). Each item is worth one mark.
Speaking (11-14 minutes) (Scoring scale: 0-9 bands)

IELTS(tm) Speaking is a one-to-one interaction between the candidate and an examiner

IELTS(tm) is conducted in India by IDP and British Council. For detailed information about IELTS(tm), please refer to the official website of IELTS
***@hotmail.com

***@hotmail.com

skype ielts.certificate

for more details
a***@gmail.com

for more details
j***@gmail.com
2015-11-23 23:46:01 UTC
[...]
Email: ltd (dot) expressdocs (at) yandex (dot) com
Skype ID : expressdocs

[...]
NOTE: This list is not complete kindly get back to us directly with details on the band score required and test date you need the certificate for and we shall get back to you with the procedures. Feel Free to contact directly with us via email at ltd (dot) expressdocs (at) yandex (dot) com ltd (dot) expressdocs (at) yandex (dot) com
Thaks
ExpressDocs LTD
j***@gmail.com

ExpressDocs LTD
j***@gmail.com
2015-12-09 02:58:23 UTC
beaware from the following theif and scam he stell mmy mony and block me.
Skype : expressdocs
d***@gmail.com
2016-01-07 21:15:51 UTC
Buy International English Language Testing System(IELTS)
Buy Registered IELTS certificates without attending the Exam

(***@hotmail.com)
We sell registered IELTS & TOEFL, ESOL, and CELTA/DELTA and other English Language

certificates.

We deal and specialize in the production of registered TOEFL, IELTS, ESOL, CELTA/DELTA &

other English Language Certificates. Please note that Our IELTS & TOEFL Certificates are

Original and registered in the data base and Can be verified.After your order is placed it

takes just few days for us to get your details in the system Once your details are imputed

in the system it will be in the IELTS or TOEFL web sites/system once for ever and will

appear real, legit and verifiable for ever.

WE can also help you to get valid Work permits,Driver's license ,second passport and Visas

to European ,USA,Canada and Australia .

an enquiry send an email : contact email ***@hotmail.com

contact email ***@hotmail.com

***@hotmail.com

skype ielts.certificate

we provide the beow documents and certificates
Ielts certificate
Canada Cards
United States Cards
Student Cards