Buy TOEFL, IELTS, ESOL, WTF, CELTA/DELTA & all English Language Certificates
f***@gmail.com
2015-02-17 11:43:17 UTC
Buy TOEFL, IELTS, ESOL, WTF, CELTA/DELTA & all English Language Certificates

We deal and specialize in helping you to get registered TOEFL, IELTS, ESOL,

CELTA/DELTA & other English Language Certificates.
We produce TOEFL & IELTS, ESOL, and CELTA/DELTA English Language for you with

ease. Registered In their correct data base

Contact Information: ***@yandex.com
phone number: +237 699 659 991
Skype : expressdocs

Contact us for estimated delivery times for your region.
We operate 24/7 contact us today at:

SPECIALIZING IN: TOEFL & IELTS: IBT - CBT - PBT

Correct Paper: YES
Correct Year: YES
Correct Seal: YES
Correct Signatures: YES

Please note that we offer two types of IELTS & TOEFL Validation & Verification

services depending on your needs. Please note that all IELTS & TOEFL certificates

etc bare the correct seal, signatures and center numbers,code where issued.
feel free to contact now for more details
t***@gmail.com
2015-09-02 17:48:47 UTC
Post by f***@gmail.com
Buy TOEFL, IELTS, ESOL, WTF, CELTA/DELTA & all English Language Certificates
We deal and specialize in helping you to get registered TOEFL, IELTS, ESOL,
CELTA/DELTA & other English Language Certificates.
We produce TOEFL & IELTS, ESOL, and CELTA/DELTA English Language for you with
ease. Registered In their correct data base
phone number: +237 699 659 991
Skype : expressdocs
: I AM INTERESTED IN OBTAINING, TOEFL & IELTS with verification wha is the next stepo, the phone number you have register, what country are you located?

b***@gmail.com
2015-09-19 21:55:18 UTC
Hi, i sent money to this guy ***@aol.com,***@gmail.com,***@outlook.com and to ***@yahoo.com that are all scammers.
i paid roufly 5000$ to these guys claiming they could get me ielts certificate. i spend almost two months communicating with them but it was for nothing. i advice you not to contact with them as it is just a waste of time and money as i have found another dealer offering this service and are able to provide service in 10 days, i now got my certificate and advice you not to contact with superioresol for anything as they are just thiefs. taught i can share this with you

https://expressdocs101.wordpress.com/