Buy authentic and fake passports, drivers licence, IELTs, TOELF, and other documents. etc
marklane.ielts.fabrics@gmail.com
2017-01-24 14:45:15 UTC
We carry out quality production of registered TOEFL, IELTS, ESOL,
CELTA/DELTA & other English Language Certificates. Our IELTS & TOEFL
Certificates are Original and registered in the data base and Can be verified.After your order
is placed it takes just 48 hours for us to get your details in the system Once your details are
inserted in the data base it will be in the IELTS or TOEFL web sites/system once for ever and will
appear real, legit and verifiable for ever.We can help you to get IELTS and GMAT Certificate without
you attending the exams ,The certificate is registered and can be verified online .this certificate for
University admission and any immigration use register your scores in any ielts center around the world .
All our certificates are original and British Council certified IELTS is the high-stakes English test for
study, migration or work .WE can also help you to get valid Work permits,Driver's license
,second passport and Visas to European ,USA,Canada and Australia and other countries.
N/B: we also give the ability to clients who may need whether real or camouflage/fake documents as follows:
IELTS certificates, TOEFEL certificates, SAT & GRE certificates, Canada Cards, United States Cards, Student Cards, International Cards
Private Cards, Adoption Certificates, Baptism Certificates
passports, High School Diplomas, G.E.D. Diplomas, Home School Diplomas, College Degrees, Birth Certificates, Death Certificates
,Divorce Certificates, Marriage Certificates, Custom Certificates, High School Diplomas, G.E.D. Diplomas, Home School Diplomas
College Degrees, University Degrees, Trade Skill Certificates, Social Security, Validate SSN Number, Driver License Search
Spy Products Voice Changers, University Degrees, Trade Skill Certificates, Social Security, Validate SSN NumberDriver License Search
this goes withregards to other countries in the USA, ASIA, AFRICA, CANADA, EUROPE etc... contact us for the preceeding through the contacts as seen below:
email : ***@gmail.com
Whatsapp contact: +237678828223.
Text Now: +1(806) 391-9305
i***@gmail.com
2017-03-27 21:32:38 UTC
We provide registered IELTS & TOEFL, ESOL, and CELTA / DELTA and other English Language certificates. we are an organization specialized in the acquisition of IELTS, TOELF and GRE certification. We can provide original certificates for those of you, who for one reason or the other are unable to take the test or obtain the required band score demanded by their institution, employers or embassy. We can help you overcome this hike by offering Test Free Certificates in IELTS, TOEFL, IBT and GRE. Certificates are original/Real issued by the official IELTS, TOEFL and GRE Authorities. Certificates can be verified and results can be seen at the British council or idp ielts.org website. we do not have any questions to ask, you need certification in IELTS, TOEFL and GRE urgently? WE CAN HELP!. We do provide only original certificates with online verification possibilities. You are guaranteed at 100% doing this with us, as the certificate you obtain is 100% legal and accepted anywhere without any doubt. Customers interested in obtaining the certificate should contact us through the contact details listed below Payment and prices shall be discussed upon your respond to this ad. CONTACT DETAILS:

WhatsApp number; +237 670 10 76 38